26 weeks ‘Emotivating Me’ group coaching
- Target social issues affecting participants
- Develop areas of social and emotional development
- Develop Solution focused approach to overcoming issues
- Developing independent living skills
- Support participants create a preferred future.
Many young people transitioning to independent living need extra support to flourish in their new environment. A young person having to manage independently from leaving familiar setting can feel overwhelming.
Our program is designed to offer weekly support through engaging group and individual sessions, tailored to meet the needs of the group.
18 weekly online sessions of ‘Emotivating Me’ group coaching, one day per week.
Assessments are carried out periodically, to support personal development targets. Every 4th week, individual sessions take place. Allowing the participant to reflect on their progression and set new goals for the following few weeks.
Participants we set goals to help them integrate into their community, recording their progression by collating a portfolio of evidence