Coaching and Therapy supports families
- Develop Solution focused approach to overcoming barriers
- Target areas of social and emotional development
- Reduce conflict within the home
- Improve physical and mental wellbeing
- create a preferred future
Weekly ‘Emotivating Me’ family coaching and therapy sessions.
Engaging individual and group sessions facilitated at place of family residence by experienced practitioners. The needs of the family will determine what practitioners would be appropriate.
On going assessment throughout the intervention. After reviewing progression it might appear the intervention for may not be providing the desired impact, or the staff feel additional sessions with another practitioner would be beneficial to the client.
Individuals are supported to created and work through a well-being plan
Support family achieve the outcomes they desire by exploring their preferred future.